Wednesday, April 7

Tomb Sweeping with my lovely family yesterday. :)



  • Lim Chu Kang -































  • D Kranjie Farm Resort -






























  • Dragon Fruit Farm -






















































Edited @ 1.31am

Hellos. I'm just came back from prawning at Jurong Hill. Yes, PRAWNING, again. I can't quit this fucking hobby of mine. As usual, throw money into the sea. Prawn for only 2 hours & I'm fucking angry already. *no catch at all* So stopped the time & went home. I went with Dearesthoney. Yap, only the two of us but we're using one rod for today. & good one, I'm having headache out of a sudden. Umm, I've deleted quite a number of people in my msn & facebook. :) No point having so many people in msn or facebook when we never even contact for years, right? So time to say, good-byeeeee. Rolf. Alright, I'm gonna rest now.

Goodnight lovers. :)