Monday, April 5









LittleDevil look so adorable.
LittleDevil felt so emo & upset.
LittleDevil just cut her hair by her mommy.
LittleDevil afraid that her classmates will laugh at her.









Edited @ 6.13am

Hellos Lovers,

I'm still not sleeping yet. Downloading games for my little DS. It took me more den three hours to download two games. =/ Internet so lag. Cannot stand it la. Three more games to go. Eeks. Wonder what time I will finish downloading all the games. Alright. I just had my breakfast (hotdogs&eggs). Prepared some for brother & daddy. Oh well, daddy rejected my breakfast & went to work with empty stomach. ): Umm, just msg-ed Dearesthoney & I'm missing him like hell, can. So boring. Everyone still sleeping & my three babies catwalk around the house now. Using the lappy in the living room & I felt so cold. Grrr. I'm really felt so bored. 61% only. Sooooo slowwwwww ! Eh, sister & brother-in-law will be coming home later in the noon. & I know they gonna disturb me while I'm sleeping. Whatever! Bored. Bored. Bored. My eye bags very heavy already. Ok, I'm gonna talk to my baby girl now.


Edited @ 7.44pm
Awesome. Just look at the time & I'm just awake. Tonight sure cannot sleep again. Eh, was playing DS games for the whole morning. Teach Zann spelling & able to fall asleep in brother's room at around 3pm. In the 22 hours, my eyes open until super big. Hahaha. I'm like a pro. Ok. This morning, was helping mommy to do some stuffs & pray. Sister & Brother-in-law came back before Zann dismissed from school. Dearesthoney just knocked off from work & guess he'll be heading home. Not gonna meet him today. ): Umm, alright la. I'm gonna facebook awhile & go to bath & wait for 9pm for show. Gonna download more games for my little lovely DS later. :):):):):):):):):):):):):)






* Happy Belated Birthday, Uncle Tan!