Wednesday, April 21

Hellos,

19th April 2010



First day of work. :) Everything went so smoothing & people there are nice & friendly. Our manager is a young malay guy at the age of 26 & he's a big joker. :) Well, it's a admin job la. So start work at 830am & knock off at 530pm. First day of cause relax la. We slack in the office for 2 hours siol. Hahaha. Boss hire us just to sit there & get pay. :x After work, Dearesthoney came over to fetch me. :) Reach home, changed & we head down to Qian Hu Fish Farm but it's CLOSED at 6pm. Wasted our time to travel down. Eeks ~ Never mind. Was not feeling well half way during work so Dearesthoney bring me to the clinic & guess what? Doctor actually gave me a TWO DAYS MC. =/ Wtf! But well, I've rejected & went to work the next day. :) Alright, back to the topic la. Dearesthoney & I wanting to get goldfish from Qian Hu Fish Farm but since it's closed at 6pm. So we went to market to buy goldfish. We bought three home & intended to get two more from Qian Hu. Guess, will be heading there on this coming weekend. :)

20th April 2010
Happy Birthday, Roger !

Work & home. Rushing the project like some mad dog along with Nick, Sean & Taufiq. =/ Tired! Sean was posted to Jurong with Gy. Rolf. Dearesthoney came to fetch me home after school. So sweet of him. :) Slept at 9pm as I'm too tired.

21th April 2010



Happy Birthday, Zhiyang !

Woke up at 7am & prepared myself. Meet Nick at my house downstair. Walked to Lakeside MRT. Train-ed to work. Too many stuffs to be done. =/ Taufiq actually want us to work till 9pm but last min, no need. HAHAHAHAHA! Dearesthoney's not free so Nick & I took bus home. Kinda tired & sleepy already. I shall skip my dinner & sleep. Gonna chiong the bloody project tomorrow again. Eeeeeeeks ~





Happy 6, Dearesthoneyhoney.
Thanks for being so sweet & nice to me. :)
Thanks for everything that you've done for me. :)
You're just sooo lovely & sweet.