Sunday, April 11

Hellos :)

I've tons of pictures to upload. So, I shall first start with my day & follow up with pictures.

Was watching Down with love from yesterday night till this morning. Mommy bought breakfast for me & I went to bed at around 3pm. Sister & Brother-in-law came home this afternoon & was talking so loudly, unable to rest or sleep well. ): So woke up & talk to Sister for awhile & went back to bed. Awoke at arounf 6pm. Dearesthoney came over at around 8pm after work. Meeting Roger & Zhenhui at 830pm but well, me & Dearesthoney was a little late so Roger came down to fetch us. Off-ed to Jurong Point for dinner at New York New York. We can't finish all the foods & all of us felt bloated. Smoked & wait for Raymond to arrive & went over to Coffee Bean for a chit-chatting session. With Raymond around, there's so much jokes & laughers. Hahaha. Smoked one last stick before heading for movie. Watched 'Clash of the Titans' & it rate 8.5/10. At the ending of the movie, kinda felt disappointed. Hahaha. Never mind la. =) Toilet break & went 24 hours Ntuc for shopping & Roger send us back home. Reach-ed home around 230am. Alright. I'm going remove make-up & bath. Aftermath, I'm gonna chiong Down with love. Dearesthoney just left my house. Poor boy today no driving so have to walked two bus stop home.

Shall let the pictures do all the talking. :)


































































That's the end . :)
Don't forget to click on my 'nuffnang ads' for me. Lovelove.