Sunday, April 4

Hellos Lovers.


Look at the time. I just got home.

Saturday & we didn't meet up with any friends. Spend the whole day with Dearest only. ♥ Overslept today & woke up at around 4pm in the afternoon. Dearest came over at around 5pm & suggested to had sushi for dinner. So I rush to prepared & went for our dinner at Jurong West Complex. Head-ed to Jurong Hill to see people prawning after dinner. That make me & Dearest hands & backside itchy & wanting to prawn so badly. Aftermath, Dearest bring me to Taman Jurong to see fishing rod. I want a personal rod for myself. Well, no liking at all, so head-ed home for a short rest. Ds-ing awhile while Dearest fb-ing. Prepared all the rods & here we go. . . Jurong Hill for prawning. Okay, I break my promise. I just can't control myself laaa. That's the drugs I'm addicted beside Dearesthoney. Lol ~ Bull shit me. Whatever. Eh, spend $90 for 10 hours for prawning today. Not a good catch today, packed with human being. Grrr ~ Times up & we head-ed down to Hke for Mac breakfast.



Love spending my days with Dearesthoney. 24 hours a day is never enough for the both of us la. Grrr. Whenever I'm with Dearesthoney, I felt time passes so fast & I just hate to see him leave. Oh well, 9 more days & Dearesthoney will be going to malaysia with his family members & I'll be alone in singapore again. Sigh ~ No worries, planning to make a trip to malaysia on june & Dearesthoney will be joining with me & my lovely family. Yapi. Happy Girl. :) Time for me to look for jobs. Lazybones, please get out of me. Okay okay, I needed to sleep soon. Dearesthoney will kill me if he still see me awake. Hahahaha.
















Goodnight lovers. :)




















Ps: Hellos Jealous Bitch, I know you'll curse & swear me. Well, for all you want. I don't & won't bother about you anymore. Bitch about me for all you wan too. I'm always welcome you. Loser.