Monday, June 14

Prawning! Prawning! Prawning!

Yes, I went prawning this afternoon with Dearesthoney because we're too bored at home. I'm gonna upload all the pictures for picnic & flying kite into facebook once Bro is back because camera is with him & he's not home yet. ): Won't upload any of the pictures here lah.
Spell: L-A-Z-Y.



-


Agree with me that I'm a bitch. Okay?
I took people thing & never intend to return. So what? That's what you own me what. No money, no talk, isn't it? You're smart but I'm smarter. You want back your things, why not contact me yourself? Ask K to contact me, you think got use? Well, I'm a very reasonable & nice person but K stepped on my tail last night so I never think of returning you anything now. Call call call & text text text for all you want because I won't answer & I won't reply because both of you don't worth my time. & I don't think I own K a living so please mind his attitude & the way he talk to me. I'm pissed off by him last night & fcuked him up too. I can be very nice to you unless you treated me the same. But sad to said, your attitude was like shit when you texts me last night. Please, if you don't know how to respect people den I don't think I've to respect you either.

Okay lah, I'm lazy to continue typing lah. If you dare, just knock on my door lah. I'm always welcome you if you've the balls. Hahahahahaha.









Happy Birthday, My Dearest BestFriend Jackie!