Sunday, June 27

26 June 2010

  • Meet up with them at 9pm at my house downstair.
  • Drove down to Vivo City to pick up Serene.
  • Late dinner at Hougang.
  • Drove around Punggol & slack around there.
  • Back home at 2am.

27 June 2010

Awoke at 3pm. Late lunch & prepared. Baby & I drove down to Bottle Tree Park. Spend about 2 hours there doing nothing. The fishes there super big but the prawning place was very disappointed. I won't go there for prawning lah. Hahaha. Aftermath, went over to Novena to meet up with Benny & co. Slacked at Moi's place before heading for dinner. Coco went over to Amk to meet up with Arron while we headed to Novena for sushi as Baby & I craving for it. Back to Moi's place at 10pm & World Cup time. Back home at 11pm because Baby start school tomorrow. =/ Sibei sian laaaaaaaah.

Well, I don't wanna waste my time arguing over small matters anymore. Is you who started the balls rolling so don't blame me for being such a heartless bitch. & I don't wear a fake mask in front of anybody & DO NOT assume anything that you don't know. Since you started the game, I should play along with you. Don't worry, I'm not afraid of you AT ALL. I'm sure you'll ended up become a big loser & a big fool to everybody. Don't try or mess with me because I'm not as simple as you think. I don't own your grandfather grandmother father mother sister brother or either your dog cat fish horse cow snake or whatsoever a living. I've nothing against you, who ask you started the game first so I'm a player so must play along with you, even though is all childish games. Sian half. =/ Be a grown up adult leh. & if you have anything to say, just come straight to my face & say. Don't have to hide behind & talk like I own your father mother a living like that leh. Very childish & I cannot take it but to LAUGH OUT LOUD leh. Hahaha. Don't forget, I'm not afraid of you lah. Get a life & not happy, come to me lah.


Good Night !




Happy Birthday Andrew & Rene Png !