Saturday, June 12

11 June 2010

A wasted afternoon. ):
Only meet up with the guys at around 9pm. Drove down to Jurong West St 92 for sushi as our dinner. Aftermath, I'm craving for Cold Rock so headed down to Holland V for dessert. Went to support Wenhui at 3 Monkey so we settled down a drink there & watch world cup. Home at 2am. :) Well, a enjoyable night out with the guys.


12 June 2010

As for today, Dearest came over to my place very early & I'm still sleeping. Intend to accompany Zhenhui to don't-know-where-to-colloect-don't-know-what-stuff. Due to raining very heavily in the morning, Wenhui drove to work so we've no car for today outing. It's ok. Dearest & I stay home for the whole afternoon. Went over to Miang's house for awhile & went home & prepare.

I'm at Dearest's house now . Will be going prawning later at don't know what time lah. Now, waiting for Xinyi & Wei Ting to arrive. :) Arron, Nigel, Roger & Zhenhui will be late, I think. Bet, the guys gonna watch World Cup at Jurong Hill later. >.<


Edited @ 2.40am


Hellooo, am back from prawning with Dearest, Wenhui, Xinyi, Weiting, Aaron, Nigel, Nicole, Peishi, Peishi's girlfriend. Roger & Zhenhui came down to look for us awhile & head back home. Okay, today prawning was like shit. S-H-I-T ! 4 hours & we only catch 7 prawns. Packed with human being & we can't find any chair to sit down. Wtffff. Laoniang 's having headache so asked Dearest to send me home first while the rest went to Chevrons for World Cup. Match start at 2.30am if I'm not wrong. I'm not into soccer so I shall rest more at home.

Awwwww ~ Zhenhui 's new toy arrived this afternoon. His new toy : Subishi Lancer GLX. Well, will be having picnic tomorrow with Zhenhui's family & Serene. :) Happyyyyyyy. Well, is my first time having picnic lohhhhh. *DO NOT LAUGH* Eh, gonna msg or call Dearest before heading to bed. :)

Goodnight Lovers.



Happy Birthday, Jonathan !