Saturday, May 15



Our everyday breakfast.


IT'S SATURDAY! Work was kinda stressful nowadays & things just don't went smoothing for me. Nick was not in the office for past three days. =/ Was kinda bored without all his lame jokes & at the same time, I felt so peaceful too la. Hahaha. At least, I can have some peaceful time & my ears can rest for three days. Isn't it shiok? =x Ok, whatever. He'll be back to office next Monday.



Dearesthoney came over to my place yesterday at around 9pm after his dinner. Slack at my place till 11pm & both of us craving for McDonald-Double Cheese Burger. Bought double cheese burger at Hong Kah East & headed down to Jurong Bird Park for prawning. Wenhui & his friends was there too. Reach not long, it started to rain like cats & dogs. Prawning for yesterday was a waste of money & waste of time. =/ Catch less den 30 using one rod, if I'm not wrong. Like, wtffffff can ! Yes, it's due to raining day. Reach home at 4am in the morning.

As for today, Dearesthoney went to malaysia like again with his family. Hmm ~ he'll be back tomorrow morning if I'm not wrong la. Don't think I will be going out today when Dearesthoney is not with me. I just miss him like nobody's business. ): I shall be a good girl & stay at home today. Hehehehe! I'm too bored as I'm alone at home right now. I'm craving for sushi & steamboat, can! Ok, will be meeting up with the brothers tomorrow night for dinner if that little bitch not attending.

I'm too bored so just ignore me. I'm hungry at the same time. Going to look for foods now.


Ciaoooooooooooooooo!