Tuesday, May 25

Helloooo Fever.

Took half day today. I'm feeling so sick. Down with fever, flu, cough, sore throat & headache. I can just bang the wall & die. =/

Thank Dearesthoney for being there when I'm sick or whatsoever.
He never failed to leave my side when I need him the most.
Baby, many many loveeeee to you. Hearts.
You're the best ever man in my life.

Ok.

Helloooo Peiqi,
I'm sorry. You got the wrong people. I'm not the one who tag you in your blog.
& I don't even know you, so I won't tag you. I tag people with my BIG NAME on it. :)


- passerby ( with lao niang's bloglink ) <- she is ghimpeng ex stead..
2010-05-25 4:29 AM

Very childish. I don't use this word, STEAD !
'Stead' is for xiao meimei, isn't it? Oops. & LOOK AT THE TIME? 4:29 AM, somemore!
Lao niang wo, sleep like pig already. =/
Whatever is it. I'M NOT THE ONE.
& I think that passerby was just telling you that I'm his ex-girlfriend?


Hellooo Passerby, please get a life.


VERY LAME. I CANNOT STAND IT.


Will rest early tonight. :) Not gonna waste my time on this issue. :)



Happy Birthday, Sherman Teo !