Tuesday, May 4



Friends? A simple word isn't it? It's uttered everyday to almost every person imaginable. Who are your friends? I used to think that friends were the people that you could laugh & talk to. Now I know that friends aren't that. They're the people that touched your heart. You could spend hours with them doing nothing at all & it can be the best time of your life, just because it was with them. They're the people you can share your secrets with, cry with, laugh with, & just have fun with. They don't judge you or make you change. They accept you exactly as you are. They look at you & they see a great person they love spending time with. You all share something in common & are tied together by memories, tears, laughs & smiles. You're tied together by the love for others. Friendship is the strangest but greatest thing in the world. I find my time with my friends & the best times of my life. Some friends are my heart, my soul, my fun, my laughter, my tears, my love & my life. (:

Hearts to my Bff that stood by me all the time, be it good or bad. Thanks a billion.
Lastly, Dearesthoney's the best & ever gift from the God.
I'll treasure & cherish friends that worth my time.