Monday, May 24

Hellooo Flu. Hellooo Cough. Hellooo Sore Throat. Hellooo Headaches.
Welcome back to my life again. Sooner or later, I'll say Hellooo Fever . ):
Ok, I'm not happy at all. Can't they just shoo shoo away from meeee.
Is not the right time to arrive because lao niang wo next week going malaysia for two weeks la. Fml ! I need to rest more, drink more water & sleep early from today onward.


Monday Blue ~
  • Late for 30 minsssssssssssssss. Reach office at 9am.
  • Honey came down & accompany me for lunch at Dover Road.
  • Honey came to pick me up at 530pm.
  • Home sweet home. (:




- He text me a msg: I miss you )':

I've deleted his number after all the misunderstanding & argument few months back.
I do miss all the good & bad times we had. But things will never be the same anymore.
I can't forget all the hurtful words from you that night. I'm sorry. You're not forgivable.
Just treat it as we never knew each other before. Isn't it a better way for you & I ?
From now on, you'll be out of my sight, out of my mind, out of my heart & out of my life.
Good luck to you. :)

Honestly speaking, I miss you too.





Happy Birthday, Cwj !






Click on the nuffnang ads for me. Thanks lovers.
Tagboard is back again so leave a love notes on it.