Friday, May 9

❤ Pangpang


I'm giving Pangpang away tomorrow. I really can't bear to give him away but i left with no choice. Sister is fucking angry about it & she said if I'm not gonna take Pangpang away, she's gonna call SPCA to come & take it away. *Heartaches* I cried while bathing just now. I don't know what to do to make me stop crying. Acc Pangpang for a long hours just now. Taking pictures & video of him. Sitting alone in the living room, crying & hugging Pangpang till he fall asleep. Tears roll down from my face non-stop. I just can't help to stop crying. Pangpang is like my own child. It's like giving my child to a new owner/mother. My heart hurt alot. I totally got no mood. I'm so down & low right now. While typing this post, i cried. Who can really understand the pain in me. I REALLY CAN'T BEAR TO LET HIM GO. Pangpang scare to be alone in the night. He need someone to acc him till he fall asleep. He wants someone to hug him to sleep. Sigh. Nothing gonna help. The only way is to give him away. I'm sure I'll cry like mad for this few days. Please understand if I'm giving you people a attitude. Well, i hope i can kill myself right now. I hate this kinda of feeling & i swear its hurt alot. Pangpang, no matter where you're, always remember that mummy love you. & not i don't want you, its mummy got her reason. ): Pangpang, please be a good boy & listen to your new owner. I'm sorry Pangpang. Really sorry. Omg, can someone make me feel better or stop my tears from rolling down. Sigh! Teo, please take good care of my Pangpang. Anything, please update me. At least let me know he's fine. Thanks!

I'm having a bad headache right now due to i cried too much just now. & i used up two rolls of toilet paper. :/ I just can't help to stop the tears. Speak to Ah-Boon & Wenming just now. & I cried so much while on the phone with Ah-Boon. Hais ~ I'm so tired. Well, ignore me please.

Happy 19th Birthday To Mea!

I'm meeting MYF later. We're going down to CCK to meet up with Roger.
Bye everyone.