Tuesday, May 6

Happy 19Th Birthday To Huizhen
Everlasting with your bf. =D Hope he treat you better. Loveyou!
Happy 19Th Birthday To Adli
You're a great friend overall. & lets meet up asap. Miss you!



Meet up with Wenming & Ruyi in the noon. Slack & chit chat for super long. Aftermath, Baby & Max & Zhiming came to meet us up. Slack & slack & slack.
Went home at about 6.3opm. Actually meeting at night with Mayyy but Jill went to town. So end up, we didn't get the chance to meet up. Well, friday okayy? =))


Well, let me intro my New Baby; PANGPANG
Mine & Bf's Baby.
























The Ladies;



I Miss You Girls !
Friends we are,forever friends we'll be,Wherever we are,you're right beside me.I hope we stay friends 'til the end of time,And whenever that is,our friendship will still shine.You mean the world to me,I hope the same with you,You're always helping me,whatever it takes you'll do.Now that we're growing older,changing our ways,I know we won't lose our friendship-I hope I never see that day.So to every one of my friends,you mean the world to me,Friends we are,forever friends we'll be.

Out of nowhere, i miss lots of people in my life.
  • BrotherVam, a lovely brother of mine. He's now alone in Taiwan. Hope he's safe & sound. Please be home soon. Call home once you free. Everyone missed you badly. Loved!
  • Xinjie, a friend that i treasure the most. Being there for me whenever i need a shoulder. Never fail to cheer me up when i fough with Baby. 8 years friendship, i do treasure. Thanks for being there. You see me went through so much ups & downs. You know, i always love you. :)
  • Ah-Boon, little brother who never fail to melt my heart with every little things he done. Brighten up my day with his silly-ness & crap-ing. A very good listening ears overall. I hope you know what you want in your life. It's time to satisfied & achieve what you want. Flirting won't make you look young. I'm always worried for you. You know, you're the only one i dotes on most.

Bed time. Goodnights :)