Thursday, July 1

June 30, 2010

Arab St with Baby, Wenhui & Joyce for dinner & shisha.
Back home at 11pm.












I'm lazy to upload all the pictures here.
& Facebook's a slut. Don't allow me to upload all my pictures. Fcuk you, Slut.

* * *

Reached home not long. Prepared myself & went out at 1130pm to meet up with Boonie, Gimpeng, Csm, Hongzhan, Weiwei & Ken for a chit chatting session at Jurong East. Been so long since I last saw them already. & they're making noise that I've grown fat. Whatever! Good life & good foods almost everyday what. =/ Okay, took cab home at 2am & only able to fall asleep at 7am.

Raining like cats & dogs right now. & poor Baby stuck in school for hours. Hahaha. Okay. I'm gonna prepare myself soon & walked over to Baby's house. We're going prawning, like aaagain.



Edited @ 11.15pm
Back home from prawning with Baby, Ah di, Wenhui & Chin Kiat. Starting was like very shiok because prawns keep coming to us. After that, very silence & I don't like it. Can just fall asleep half way loh. Only catch 52 prawns with three rods. Pathetic to the max. Had our late dinner at Taman Jurong Kfc. Head back home after that.