Friday, May 15

Bombster throwing bombs again. '___________'
I must take cover in case she throw bomb at me. Heh.
I'm bad.


Enough.


I'm in love with facebook once again. (:
Restaurant City is a drug. I'm so in love with it. :D
I can't stop playing. ): Can someone please stop me from playing?
I sit in front of my lappy for 8 hours at work just to play that game.
I don't bother about the shop anymore. Heh. I'm a bad girl now.

Shut up, Yunnie. & wake up from your dream. Heh.
Well, I miss my best friends. ): But I don't have time to meet them up.
I'm a bee looking for honeyhoney. Laughs.
I'm craving for 田鸡 nowadays .
Going meet up with best friends for 田鸡 soon. ((:

My backbone is in pain for three days already.
I can't stand too long or sit too long. Goddess.
Same old problem coming back to me again & again. Eeks ~

Baby going drinking session with his camp mates later.
I don't like it at all. But I can't do anything.
He have his freedom so I'll free him like a bird today. Haa.
Drink & hope he get drank & lost his way home. *Evil*

Stop all this craps for now.
I'm going to shut down my lappy now. (:
One more hours to home sweet home. I can't wait to go homeeeeee.


Goodbyeeeeee ~